Here are some questions to ponder. We will work them throughout social media over the next 30 days:
1. What is one single achievement you are most proud of?
2. What one fear did you push through or overcome?
3. If you had to describe 2016 in 3 words what would they be?
4. What is one new skill you learnt?
5. If you could complete one thing over again from this year what would it be?
6. Name at least one time you used your creativity this year
7. Who are the 5 people who influenced your year?
8. What habits held you back this year?
9. What was the biggest problem you solved?
10. How many actions did you take toward a major goal this year.
11. What worry did you give in to that turned out to be unfounded?
12. What are you most thankful to this year for?
13. What was the best compliment that you received this year?
14. Think of a time that everything went really well. What were the conditions that was created?
15.What mental state did you experience the most this year (eg Happy? Calm? Stressed? Worried?)
16. Was there anything you did this year for the first time?
17. What was you favourite movie or book that you read, or song that you sung?
18. What was the moment that made you laugh the most in 2016?
19. What was your most cherished moment with friends or family in 2016?
20. What was the most important lesson you learnt in 2016?
21. What quality did you appreciate about yourself this year?
22. Did you say no to anything or let go of anything this year?
23. What area of your life do you feel held back or did move forward in 2016?
24. What activities made you lose track of time?
25. How often did you let your gratitude be known to others?
26. What one moment still makes you laugh out loud when you think of it?
27. When you look back on 2016 in years to come, how will you describe the year?
28. What is one you thing you said YES to that you’re so grateful for.
29. Name one completion that achieved this year
30. What or who had the biggest impact on you this year?
Have fun with this reflection, USE what you learn to help your choices, mindset and direction for 2017.